1. Date: May 26, 2013
2. Location: Moorestown High School
3. Organizer: Zhao Changjun Wushu Academy USA
4. Competition events: Wushu taolu series, including different kinds of hand forms, weapons in single, pair, confrontation and group routine series
5. Methods of registration:
· All the Wushu associations, health qigong organizations, schools throughout the world and fans in Wushu may get in their entries individually or by forming teams
· For Group Wushu act Performance, more than 6 people can be grouped together.
· All round individual championship: Athlete who takes part in any 3 single routine (including single, pair matching pair and confrontation，but excluding group routine series) will have an opportunity to win all –round individual championship. (Bare hand and weapons styles series are required). The best 3 items will be counted if more than 3 items take part.
· Overall group event: If more than 10 people (can be male or female) take part in all round individual event, they will have an opportunity to win overall group championship.
· Ages and health conditions of the Competitors shall be checked by the teams or by Competitors themselves. Participating teams or individuals shall be responsible for any accidental injuries and deaths caused by health problems during the games and bear relevant medical fees.
6. Details of Regulations:
· The competition comprises of Single events, Group events, and all-around individual items and overall group event.
· The rules and regulations being used in this competition “the traditional competition method” formulated by the Wushu Administrative Center of General Administration Sport; “Health Qigong demonstration competition scoring calculation method” formulated by the Health Qigong Management Center of General China Sports Bureau and all additional rules of information will be included in this regulation.
7. Competition age categories:
Children (Division A):
Division A1 under 6 years old (born after 1 Jan 2008)
Division A2 6-7 years old (born between 2006-2007)
Division A3 8-9 years old (born between 2004-2005)
Division A4 10-11 years old (born between 2002-2003)
Children (Division B):
Division B1 12-13 years old (born between 2000-2001)
Division B2 14-15 years old (born between 1998-1999)
Division B3 16-17 years old (born between 1996-1997)
Youth (Division C):
Division C1 18-24 years old (born between 1989-1995)
Division C2 25-29 years old (born between 1984-1988)
Division C3 30-34 years old (born between 1979-1983)
Division C4 35-39 years old (born between 1974-1978)
Middle Aged (Division D)
Division D1 40-49 years old (born between 1964-1973)
Division D2 50-59 years old (born between 1954-1963)
Elderly group (Division E):
Division E1 above 60 years old (born before 31 Dec, 1953)
Competition age categories of all round individual championship:
· Children(Division A): under 12 years old (born after 1 Jan, 2002)
· Children(Division B): 12-17 years old (born between 1996-2001)
· Youth (Division C): 18-39 years old (born between 1974-1995)
· Middle Aged(Division D): 40-59 years old (born between 1954-1974)
· Senior group(Division E) above 60 years old (born before 31 Dec, 1953)
· Time limitation of all events:
o Time of every single and pair routine series must be between 40 sec to 4 min (not including health qigong).
o The arbitrator will make a beep sound to hint the athlete when they play after 2-4 min. All participate Taichiquan, Taolu, popular Taolu(42 Taijiquan hand form, 48 Taijiquan hand form, Chen Taijiquan hand form, Yang Taijiquan hand form, Wu Taijiquan hand form, Sun Taijiquan hand form, Wu Taijiquan hand form) should only requested to play the whole first half movement. Popular Taolu (24 Taijiquan hand form, 32 Taiji straight sword,) only requested to play the first to third sections movements, no point will be deducted.
o Time of group routine event must be between 1- 4 minutes
o Time of health Qigong event does not exceed 6 minutes (including single and group event).
· Regulation in Musico Group routine series: Any music accompanying the performance is allowed.o No music is allowed for any other events.
· Group events: age and gender are not specified.
· No unified standard for competition costumes. Competitors are to wear their own Kungfu costumes or uniforms for their events or performance.
· Costumes and equipments are to be prepared by the competitors themselves. There are some on sale.
8. Rankings and Awards:
· Awards are presented to the top 6 places of Single according to different classifications, age groups, male group and female group. Top 3 players will receive gold, silver and bronze medals and certificates respectively. Rank 4-8 will receive medals.
· Awards are presented to the top 6 places of Pair according to different classifications, age groups, male group and female group. Top 3 players will receive gold, silver and bronze medals and certificates respectively. Rank 4-8 will receive medals.
· For group events, rankings will not be according to the different classifications, age groups, male group and female group, top 6 pairs will be recorded. Top 3 teams will receive winning trophies, certificates and medals respectively; rank 4-6 will receive cups and medals respectively.
· Awards are presented to the top 6 places of All Round Individual according to different classifications group. Top 3 players will receive gold, silver and bronze medals and certificates respectively. Rank 4-6 will receive medals.
· Group total points: awards are presented to the top 6 places. And will receive winning trophies, medals respectively.
9. Scores calculation methods:
· Final personal score calculation method: the final score should origin from each individual competitor’s top 3 score of total 3 games (must have hand form series and weapon series), no matter how many events he or she participates. The person holding highest final score will be the champion, the second one should be runner-up and so on.
· If all round individual event have the same result, we will count to get first prizes more in 3 all round event, and then to get second prizes more and so on.
· Overall Group event Calculation Method: A team with no less than 10 competitors will be regarded as scoring unit. Scores for teams of more than 10 players will be settled by the total scores of the best 10 players. Team with the highest score wins the championship; team with the second highest score the runner-up, etc.
10. Registrations and Relevant Charges:
· Application Deadline: before 10th May 2013 at 23:59
· Application for participant fee: $70/person (it includes all the registration charges, participation charges and two items charges for the participant), if over 2 items, charges for additional application is
· $20/person/event Participant fee would be paid before 30th April 2013, if later participant fee would be $90 per person.
· Application for group event: $300
· Appreciation for Masters’ performances: $15/person (including the ticket.)
· Those that are not able to participate in the competition due to urgent reasons after registration, no refund will be claimed.
· After the registration form has being sent out, any amendment (including any additional information) of the registration form is not allowed. For those urgent and special cases, participants have to send in a form request (amendment letter) altogether with amendment fee $25.
· All teams are to be registered in before 9:00 AM, 26th May, 2013.
· Please remember to bring the following document before registered:
o Group flag（1 yard × 2 yards）
o Registration form
o Copy of identify card or copy of residential account, or passport.
o CD for the competition events.
· All of the competitors must attend the opening ceremony, closing ceremony.
11. General referee, deputy referee and arbitration committee members are to be appointed by the organizing committee. Referees are to be those appointed by the teams and those volunteers recommended by various Wushu associations (certified by the organizing committee).
12. Organizing committee will inform fellow participants regarding any additional information formally, if any.
13. Interpretation of all the regulations and rules of the games is subject to the understanding of the New Jersey International Wushu-Kungfu Tournament organizing committee.